10 Reasons to Appreciate Your Florist or Flower Delivery Service
If you could walk into your florist’s shop today and wrap your arms around their neck, you would probably alarm them and get a swat upside the head with a vase. Yet, there are many reasons that you would want to give your florist or online flower delivery service a big hug. Here are just the top 10 reasons if you aren’t sure about this:
1. They are always there for you.
2. They help you say things perfectly even when you are at a loss for words.
3. They offer up gift ideas that you would never think up on your own.
4. They make gift giving convenient no matter how busy your daily life may be.
5. They make gift giving affordable no matter what your budget may be.
6. They make the people you love the most smile and maybe even cry in a good way.
7. They make you look good even when your intentions aren’t so good.
8. They allow you to reach out to those you love even when they aren’t close enough to touch.
9. They always have the perfect arrangement in the perfect color to light up the eyes of someone you care about.
10. They allow you to express who you are in a friendly or intimate manner.
You could probably add other things to this, according to the experiences you have had with your own local florist or perhaps your favorite online delivery service. Most people who order flowers regularly know their service or florist intimately and have great appreciation for them.
Signs of Flattery
You may not want to walk into your florist and give them a hug because that flower vase really will not feel good across the backside of your head! Yet, there are many other things you can do to show your florist how much you appreciate their services.
For starters, you can show your loyalty and keep all of your flower business going to them. The best florists and online flower delivery services depend on loyal customers and repeat business to keep their business alive.
Another thing you can do is write to your florist online and tell them what you really love about their services and how they have become a part of your social life. This will give those good feelings as well as an avenue of sharing with others what a great florist they really are. This would only take a minute for an online flower delivery service, but it would mean the world to the service.
Finally, you can flatter your florist by passing them around word-of-mouth. Let others know that you have a great online florist or flower delivery service and encourage them to use that service as well. The more business you bring in the more you ensure the stability of your favorite florist. This means the more you ensure the florist is there when you need them.
So, would you like to hug your florist today? Bypass the ugly vase scene and just reach out through a comment or perhaps another flower order. Who is on your mind today? Who are you in love with at this very moment? Show them with flowers and other gifts sold online today.